Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another one for the collection

gomez1

Just picked up another one for the collection.Ive now got two 9020s and two 720s.This one runs but is real tired.It did come with a blower, plow,chains,and deck.One of each runs so I can put the blade and the blower on one of each so if I break the plow truck I can still move snow.Bill

Well, I guess three PowrMax tractors would be adequite backup for the plowtruck, 4 would be better! Nice score!

Larry Im just tryin to get a tractor for each attatchment like you have.Im just glad I dont have as many attatchments as you do,Id run out of space.Bill

Yup, thats my problem in a nutshell. All the tractors I find have 2-3-4 attachments, so no matter how hard I've tried, and how many attachments I've sold, I still have twice as many attachments as tractors. I haven't even tried counting them lately. As for space, I need a hanger now....

Thanks Shaun.You caused it.Had to have a matching set and when you sold me the 720,I needed another to even things out with the 9020s!!!

NICE...I cant find a 720 or 9020 anywhere near me...I've never even seen one in person (and believe me I wanna!) Good Luck... & leave some for the rest of us sm03