Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
gomez1

Gotta start em young before they know it all.

gomez1
My two year old granddaughter.Just had to sit on poppas new tractor.Then she had to sit on all the tractors including the big one.She sat on all the Allis and Simplicity but didnt sit on the Yard-Man or Craftsman.Guess they are smarter at two than we think.Bill

/006small.jpg[/img]

steve-wis
Those grandkids sure are fun, aren't they? We have a fairly new grandson (Andy is 1 1/2 yo). Just got back from visiting them in Iowa. He and I spent about 2 hours watching plowing vidoes on youtube together. He sure loves tractors! He has ridden on all mine when they were here too. Have to also admit that he spends alot of time at the front door looking across the street when he is at home because the neighbor collects Oliver farm tractors. Hopefully he develops more of a taste for orange as he grows up! Have fun with that little one! (Nice tractors too!) Steve

gomez1
She likes to sit on them as long as they arent running.The noise scares her (shes afraid of the vacuum too).Going to have to break her of that.She likes to help me work on them too.

She loves her poppa(or McDonalds im not sure which)!!!!

SmilinSam
Get her some nice sound deadening ear muffs to wear. I got my boys each some when they started playing with tractors around 4-5 years old. ..that was about 15 years ago I/we use the winchester shooters muffs sold at Wal Mart.

Brettw
Very cute little tractoress. Betcha Poppa is one proud poppa. However, just so you are aware,
quote:
Gotta start em young before they know it all.
this is not possible. The gender in question is born all knowing.:O:D

Sign in to follow this