Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A Good Haul from CraigsList

GLPointon

2 Listings + 2 Trips = A pair of Sovereigns with lots of extras... Got a 7016-6speed w/elec lift, front PTO and 2 42" decks, good tires, but no spark yet...

The other is a 3416 shuttle, runs good but rusty!

The 3416s came with a 46" Spring-trip Snow Plow and 2 carbs and a spare 16 hp Briggs engine minus the piston rod (block not damaged)

Greg, Do you know that you are now infected with tractor collecting sickness? My wife says that when they start arriving two or three per load, "You are sick". :D:D Nice tractors, by the way. Good haul. Jim

My wife is very cool about the whole "Tractor Thing"... but she still thinks I'm nuts for "draggin this junk home" I say, but honey this is valuable history!0:)
quote:
Originally posted by JimDk
Greg, Do you know that you are now infected with tractor collecting sickness? My wife says that when they start arriving two or three per load, "You are sick". :D:D Nice tractors, by the way. Good haul. Jim

• 2 weeks later...
My wife doesn't understand it very much either. I have five tractor at this time and I'm sure I could get by with just one, I'm sure most of us could but what fun would that be! Nice score.

LEVI...YOU MUST MEAN THE 48" MOWER DECK AND THE FDT TILLER PTO... HOW'D YOU KNOW I BOUGHT THOSE (wink,wink) Thanks again buddy, I really enjoyed checkin out your AWSOME collection dOd, I coulda spent the whole day... "I'LL BE BACK"
quote:
Originally posted by wilm169
I liked the next haul you got.

They just dont get it...Anything you can do with 1 Tractor, You can do just as well with 2 or 3 Tractors... (actually each time I buy a tractor I get her $50 in scratch-off lottery tickets as a bribe... She's cool about my Simp-A/C sickness0:)sm01
quote:
Originally posted by Ken
My wife doesn't understand it very much either. I have five tractor at this time and I'm sure I could get by with just one, I'm sure most of us could but what fun would that be! Nice score.

Nice haul,Greg! I am plumb out of room to bring more things into my one car garage,then I see this only a few miles from me; http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/2680546718.html Oughtta go get it then worry about where to find a place to put it. Aaarrrggghhh!

Nice SickleBar...I dont have a need for one but I'd still take it just for the collectability...
quote:
Originally posted by locknut
Nice haul,Greg! I am plumb out of room to bring more things into my one car garage,then I see this only a few miles from me; http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/2680546718.html Oughtta got get it then worry about where to find a place to put it. Aaarrrggghhh!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• GregB
    • mbsengineer
    • Snojetter
    • Chris727
    • simplewrench
    • Darl Swartz
    • Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts