Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

WOAH!! Back the truck up.

timflury

Feast your eyes on this everyone. http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/grd/2664750422.html Will it end up in a club member's garage??

Don't know if warranty will be applicable after nine years of sitting. Some manufacturers have imitations after shipping. Something I would want to see in writing from Simplicity.

I agree Bob. Knowing what we know about the Triad engine makes me wonder about how any possible engine issues might be handled.

According to his website or advertisements it has a full two year factory warranty. don't think he would state that if it wasn't true. Would be nice to have if a person had extra money to have it sitting around. Think he dropped the price a little now.

I'll pass B)two is enough for me :D Way too much $$. I pd $2800 for mine and that was a lot but it was about as new as they come and the guy had pile of other rare attachments (like weedcutter and carryall sickle...)that I got cheap. I saw a pwr steering 75th on on ebay a month or so ago go for $3000 and that was a good buy. Triad turd.... There's a one 4 sale (far from new) that I know about near Delevan at Slims that he would probably take $2500 for.

funny just blow the motor (easy just mow a few times) get a Eden command repower from the warrenty then you still have pd too much but got a machine.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tarheel
    • ParkerBarker
    • littlemarv
    • simplewrench
    • PhanDad
    • CarlH
    • dragman64
    • BMinor0788
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts