Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3415H Purchased for parts! Aghh!

Hydro-Manic

Ok this weekend went and bought a Sovereign. You all might have seen it on ebay last week for 100.00 bucks.Picked it up Saturday. Removed motor.Found magneto cracked,install new one.sprayed a little ether in carb on garage floor fired right up.This thing was caked with oil behind flywheel shroud.1/2" thick.On the oil fill is the infamous black cap.So i think it was always overfilled with oil.Can this be why there was so much caked up in there.there was a fire on this machine i believe this is why.scraped all off and cleaned up. Good thing about this is it has hydro pump witch i purchased for but also has electric lift,and front pto (manual).Very excited about this tractor.Maybe i'm thinking of cleaning it up and just using for my blower. when i get the right hitch. ?Anyone have a manual on the wiring the fire destroyed all of it.New starter generator Will Post picture tomorrow. P.S. Would like to thank RayS He is the one who turn me on to this tractor.He knew i needed front pto and Hydro (vickers) pump.Now i have everything:D

You can download the manual from Simplicity. It has a schematic. If you dont have the MFG. # you can find it on simpletractors.com and there are quick links for manuals on every page I think. My 3416H is basically identical and cleans up 18" packed snow like a dream.

Hello , well today i put the engine back on the tractor,added some gas and hydro fluid. Off i went cruising.This thing runs super awesome.Little black smoke puff or two,and she ran smooth as silk like the hydro. Went to get manual at simplicity for electrical system found it blurry. Maybe i have bad eyes now too!XX( Now I'm stuck i have three running machines. They fit nice in my new garage in a box from TSC.I still need hitch for my blower I'm thinking i will put that on the 3415h. Notice a huge difference between 10hp and 15hp.When i was testing on hill there was very little if any bog down. i would post a picture but i'm to embarrassed to show it so dirty.working on getting some oven off cleaner and pressure washer. Question: looking at this tractor 3415 and 3310 there seems like there's a size difference over all.I thought they were the same just different motor size. Also noticed the mid PTO is different so doesn't look like my other mower deck will work. i haven't confirmed that but look apparently different style.

well heres some picture's AS you can see i have to wire the thing back up.Still looking for a wiring diagram. Thinking my 3310h prolly has same wiring so i might just trace it out from that.

This picture is of 3310v i purchased for the 36" blower it came with. Is this plow hitch the proper one for simplicity with a bolens blade. This tractor runs now..but trying to get it in gear is a trick.something needs adjusting bad.seems like clutches are not engaging or disengaging all the way.was just saving this one because of motor. Anyone need parts pm me.will trade this for hitch i need.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Snojetter
    • JAV13037
    • andrew68
    • maxwood
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts