Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow already?

Ken

Here in CT. they say we can get up to 6 inches of snow tomm. night. Well, that ain't good news for me. My fleet is just about ready to tackle anything, but what about all of the leaves in the trees that are still green? Something tells me that the new generator I bought this summer (when the power was out for a full week) is going to come in handy this winter.:D I'm fairly new to the world of Simplicity tractors, but not at all to garden tractors. I hope these Simplicities can put on a good show for the video camera like my Wheel Horse's did!

Well up in Mass in Pepperell we only got an inch. Thank god as I am out of town and my tractor is still set up to bag leaves. I typically convert on Thanksgiving weekend. I need to finssh restoring th 8HP toro I pick up on craigslist for $75 so I have a backup plan. Moleman

The weather channel showed southern New Hampshire from 4-6" or possibly the 6-10" on the very southern part. Then I thought I saw a sloppy mix, so who knows!! Just put the plow blade on the Big Ten, gassed it up, and I'm ready to play.

Just got the plow on the 3212H. Was running like garbage...new spark plug, fuel filter, gas... now we are running nice again. Put the weights and chains on. Getting ready!

Fascinating, Captain. Here in the great white north = nothing. Imagine that. But we are looking at plus 1 C., like about 34 F, for those of you on the old scale. I'm still wondering = where the summer went.?? And waiting for warmer weather to return. Stay tuned for that part. Whatever it does, it won't last. Will it? 8)

Latest estimate for SW New Hampshire about 8" and just started coming down good. I dont switch over till after haloween bu manged to put these 2 second stringers in. Another half hour and I would have had the cab on the B210.

Didnt see any snow here today, but they say it was snowing 20 miles south of me in Goshen, In. Just this week they say fall is late because of global warming. They must be trying to push their global waming cap and trade bill again.

I have at least 8 inches of heavy wet snow on the ground but I don't dare go outside to play right now. The trees are all full of leaves adding alot of weight to the limbs. It kinda scary right now, huge limbs are snapping like match sticks and quite a few huge trees have fallen down in my neighborhood. One of my friends called and told me a tree fell on his tent and destroyed his tractor that was in it.

Snowed pretty good here, but not enough to write home about. Still be another month before I see a white ground covering I think.

Here in Maine by Sebago Lake we have about 6 inches of really wet snow, and its still falling. I might venture out and plow some for fun....