Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Ken

Snow already?

Ken
Here in CT. they say we can get up to 6 inches of snow tomm. night. Well, that ain't good news for me. My fleet is just about ready to tackle anything, but what about all of the leaves in the trees that are still green? Something tells me that the new generator I bought this summer (when the power was out for a full week) is going to come in handy this winter.:D I'm fairly new to the world of Simplicity tractors, but not at all to garden tractors. I hope these Simplicities can put on a good show for the video camera like my Wheel Horse's did!

davidmoll
Well up in Mass in Pepperell we only got an inch. Thank god as I am out of town and my tractor is still set up to bag leaves. I typically convert on Thanksgiving weekend. I need to finssh restoring th 8HP toro I pick up on craigslist for $75 so I have a backup plan. Moleman

MikethePlumber
The weather channel showed southern New Hampshire from 4-6" or possibly the 6-10" on the very southern part. Then I thought I saw a sloppy mix, so who knows!! Just put the plow blade on the Big Ten, gassed it up, and I'm ready to play.

MysTiK
Fascinating, Captain. Here in the great white north = nothing. Imagine that. But we are looking at plus 1 C., like about 34 F, for those of you on the old scale. I'm still wondering = where the summer went.?? And waiting for warmer weather to return. Stay tuned for that part. Whatever it does, it won't last. Will it? 8)

larry8200
Latest estimate for SW New Hampshire about 8" and just started coming down good. I dont switch over till after haloween bu manged to put these 2 second stringers in. Another half hour and I would have had the cab on the B210.

RayS
Didnt see any snow here today, but they say it was snowing 20 miles south of me in Goshen, In. Just this week they say fall is late because of global warming. They must be trying to push their global waming cap and trade bill again.

Ken
I have at least 8 inches of heavy wet snow on the ground but I don't dare go outside to play right now. The trees are all full of leaves adding alot of weight to the limbs. It kinda scary right now, huge limbs are snapping like match sticks and quite a few huge trees have fallen down in my neighborhood. One of my friends called and told me a tree fell on his tent and destroyed his tractor that was in it.