Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

soft cab price?

brockway

Seems to me a new Bercomac softcab is only 350ish, last time I looked. I don't know what you are looking at; but I agree 100 is a bargoon. And a good price to stay warm too.

http://www.bercomac.com/accessories-26-tractor-winter-cab.php I wonder if he san put up the ad for us to see. I searched CL Grand Rapids for "Simplicity" and didn't see any snowcabs for the RBT.

quote:
Originally posted by brockway
It is on central mi cl the ad does not say it but I am sure it is a simplicity.
If it was this one, it has all the right colors. Not the most informative picture, but for $100 any repairs or alterations needed should be minor cost. [url]http://centralmich.craigslist.org/grd/2674231661.html[/url]

$100, sounds VERY good to me, how much will you pay for a good overcoat, warm and rain proof pants, gloves hat etc, you get the idea

There are actually two Original Tractor Cabs for sale around here for $100. I have only seen pics of one, however, and talked to the seller of the other.

quote:
Originally posted by colincox1
$100, sounds VERY good to me, how much will you pay for a good overcoat, warm and rain proof pants, gloves hat etc, you get the idea
Or a day off of work and cold medicine!:D