Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Need decal picture

SmilinSam

Howdy gang, Just bought a new camera and am taking pictures and measurements to send to Click it and stick it to make decals for the B-100 and 200 series tractors. I have some needs. 1) I have a picture of the Black on Chrome decal of the gas tank cover dash plate. The one I have is for the HB series with just the F & R on it. I need someone to e-mail me or post a picture I can copy of the same decal for the Gear drive 110 & 112 tractors. Needs to be a head on shot , not on an angle. Preferably a close up that isnt blurry but one where the decal stays in the frame of the picture. 2) I need the measurment of the rear seat deck Allis Chalmers logo. Should be in the neigborhood of 3/4" to 1" tall by around 10 to 11 inches long. Measure the heighth of the A in allis and the total length from the bottom of the left corner of the A in Allis to the bottom of the right corner of the S in Chalmers. 3} are the AC decals on the back of the seats also the same on the 100 and 200 series as they were on the B-10's ? 4) are the shift pattern decals on the late B-110/B-112 the same on the B-210/B-212 ? Already found that the shift pattern decals are diffent form early B-110/112 to the late B-110/112. 5) Are the hood side decals Black on Chrome, or Black on White? I forgot to take note of thatsm00

Send me the dash decal for the hydro HB112 with the F & R on it. The hood decals are black and white.

not sure you have this but I have it for the 3 speed as well. Here is a little better one.

Ray, On the seat deck one, Are those 1" tall letters, or is the overall decal heighth 1" including the clear part? On the data decal, whats the dimensions top to bottom and side to side of the whole decal? And on the shift pattern, whats the length of the top edge of the chrome above the 1 to the 3 ? and Whats the height of same shift pattern area top to botton at the center in line with the directional arrow ?

Heres what the one on an HB looks like. The center pyramid with the arrows in it is 1 7/8" wide at the top, and its 2 7/16" tall at the center in line with the arrow.
[img]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/Smilinsam/More%20stuff/bdecals015.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
Heres what the one on an HB looks like. The center pyramid with the arrows in it is 1 7/8" wide at the top, and its 2 7/16" tall at the center in line with the arrow.
[img]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/Smilinsam/More%20stuff/bdecals015.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/RayS/HB112-2.jpg[/img]
I appreciate this also Ray! And there is a source for HB112 stickers, or at least most of them: [url]http://maplehunterdecalstexas.com/allischalmershb-112.aspx[/url]
[img]http://maplehunterdecalstexas.com/images/products/detail/AllisChalmersHB112DecalSet.JPG[/img]

I prefer the helpful attitude of the "Click it and stick it" operator. Theres something to be said for trying to help the customer get exactly what they want.dOd Also, Maple Huners decal kits for the B100 & 200 series are not quite correct. For instance, the shift pattern decal they use for all the gear drives is the one that was only actually put onto the early B-110 / B-112 variant. The Later B-110 B-112, then B-210/B-212 used a different decal as those units had a safety interlock system installed and the decals for those were layed out showing the start position for the gear shift lever. GLPointon's Nicely and freshly done B-210 has that erroneous decal on it as well.

Yet ANOTHER question... On the 3212H Simplicity, is the "For Your Safety" decal between your legs on a Woodgrain background like the gear drive shift pattern decals for the 3212V ?... or is it on a Black background?

Sam, If I remember correctly. The size is of the total height and length of the clear part as well. Not the lettering. 1" X 11" that seat pan is gone but i will see if I have another but I don`t believe so. It would be great if Click it and stick it would have these in their inventory. He made a diesel dash decal for me and Mike last week.

Overall may work fine. If you can measure its outer dimensions for me( edge of white to edge of white heighth and width) I can send along he data decal picture. Post one of the 3 speed one as well if you would. When done I'm hopeful to see all these decals available through Click it & stick it. Hope sending him Him hi res photos is Ok. Nice pics my new camera takes at hi res, but takes some time to download.

I sent pictures to Maplehunter decals to correct the errors that I saw in the kits they sell. Click it and Stick its working on them. I'd just say watch the website as I'm sure they will be posted whenever he gets them arranged.

He does good work. I am forever amazed at what he did for my chrome on black serial tag after I weld spattered it. All for 6 bucks. :O^

Still need a service spec sheet decal like those pictured above, but for the B-110 tractors if anyone has one to make a clear photo as above of.