Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

baby needs new shoes

Alas, my Landlord's tires are too iffy to go thru another winter with confidence. I've been out to the Cedar Rapids Tire site. Anyone know of any other sites for turf tires? How about bar type tires? Some new baby moons would be cool while we're at it. Thanks, Terry

I've shopped around and www.tuckertire.com OR www.cedarrapidstire.com are the best I've found. Cedar Rapids has online ordering, which I prefer.

Ceader Rapids seems to be the best bet on price out of the 10 or so sites that I checked out for some tires. Even with shipping, they beat my local stores by a total of $10.00.