Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Questions on installing snow cab on 7117

chuckdog

Picked up this cab this summer for 15 bucks. Didn't know what model it fits and it needed two windows fixed. Working on installing it and wondering how to get it done or if this cab even fits a large frame simplicity. The front mount that goes on the top of the dash, the holes line up but it looks like it needs some spacers and long bolts. Does anyone have pictures of this cab mounted or, does anyone know the model number of this cab so I can go on Simplicity's website and look for the manual. Here are some pictures and thanks in advance for any help.

Here is the manual. I may need to pick your brain as well. I am making one fit my 917 that is from a newer Regent. http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=heCzEN8cvH2rE3CN_5kbp796Dq

• 4 weeks later...
Haven't quite finished mounting mine yet, but this is how it goes:

I've used 2" spacers and 3" machine screws to mount to the dash. Hope this helps! Bob

Chuckdog you have the cab for the 3400/7000 series. It will fit on the 7100 tractor with no modifications. It will sit high in the front because the running boards sit higher on the frame on the 7100 series vs. the 7000. The hood is wider on the 7100 so it will not fit as snug but very acceptable. I have one on my 917.