Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Question about a Ford

huffy

Does anyone know what the bolt pattern the rims from this Ford would have? I'm wondering if they'll work on my '67 landlord. http://nmi.craigslist.org/grd/2683275624.html

Those rims to me look like they slide over the axle shaft like the Broadmoor. But they are the bigger tire so I doubt it. The offset would be the problem. Email and ask the offset at the back. If 2-1/4" or less they would be ok.

as Ray said I do not think the hub hole is big engough. I would pass unless you want it just for tires. $100 is a bit much for used tires.

You can get new ones in Reed City and fleet Family and Farm for $69.99 each. It is about 30 miles south of you just off of 131. They are not Carlisles but aren`t bad for the money.

Thanks guys. I was only interested in them if the rims would fit. I'd like to keep my current set of rims with the turf savers on them for mowing, and have a separate set with AG's for plowing, etc.