Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RayS

What a Shame

RayS
http://southbend.craigslist.org/atq/2683192974.html

Probably one of the better mowing John Deere`s:D. He says if you wanted to part out you could make some money. I don`t see how at $500.00

RayS
quote:
Originally posted by ReedS
Blasphemy at the very least. Would sell better if was the proper shade of orange/red, yellow or gold!
Actually he may have got more saying it was a John Deere and leaving Simplicity out of the ad. You know everyone has to have a Deere.:D

dentwizz
Of all the colors to choose...:( It would have been one thing to do it "properly" to have a Simp in deer clothing, at least then it would be just one of those "less common models;)"

SmilinSam
I think it should be burned. Set fire to it and cleanse it:O Would be the quickest way to clean all that paint off:D I once paid $50 for a B-12 that looked pretty much just like that, and there was only but one redeeming quality to that tractor..at least it had a right hand lift on itdOd

dentwizz
I was thinking that too. Got one with a blown rod that way. "Worked til it stopped." Kinda goes without saying though, that if you used it it would have worked... somewhat redundant thing to say isn't it;)