Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Update on Oct.6th northeast get together

JimV

It's already marked on my calendar. I may well bring my 2110, along with some other oddities including a "blue" rototiller........ Terry Q: will Herb be heading up the Jersey contingent?

Jim, that sounds good. I look forward to attending and would love to bring my B-210 if it's back together by then. I wouldn't mind bringing some extra stuff to sell. Do you have any idea on how many North Easters plan on going ? How is the response so far ? Are you bringing your tractor or tractors ?

I spoke with the organizer of the Brooklyn Conn.Yankee tractor show tonight and it went great.He said there is no charge for showing or for spectators.He also said we can camp there the night before if we like." I plan on camping there on Friday and can cook breakfast on sat." He also said there is a small fee for trading tables,but I am sure we could Share 2 tables with a bunch of us and just have any impliments for sale out front.The nice thing is we don't have to pay for trading tables in advance,this is a laid back show nice and simple. he did mention that there is only pulling for the farm tracors and not for garden tractors. Other than that this looks real good. Jim V.

I'd shure like to attend, time and family permitting. I can bring the Wards Plow Trac (Simp Model V), with some attachments. Any idea if there will be an area to play with plows and such ? Also, would anyone mind if I bring along a Moto-Mower tractor ?

Sure bring all the toys,We can drive them around but it is a fair grounds so I don't no about digging.

That's great,I plan on bringing my 710 with johnny bucket mounted on it.I will also bring some impliments.I haven't heard from any of the Jersey guys yet but it still early. so far we have about 8 guys but i am sure that will grow.

Hi Jim, If I do not have other plans I will try to attend the show. Keep posting the updates. Thanks, Marc M. Lincoln RI