Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another E-Bay Bargain...(Updated-Pics added)

GLPointon

I won a $153 bid. Just got back from a 4hr round trip to Kalamazoo, Mi. where I picked up: * A Simplicity 7112-6 Speed (PO says "blown engine" but knows nothing mechanical...it cranks over ok, will check it later) * A Simplicity Snowblower in near perfect condition (1980s model) * A 42" Mower Deck in great condition, (Missing belt covers only) can see newer center arbor/shaft still has mfg sticker on it. checked BGB and Trans have no slop/gear lash. both in good cond. I'll get some pics tomarrow when its light...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Simplicity-Lawn-Tractor-W-Snow-Blower-Attatchment-/330634695287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cfb5d1277

Here is the pic that the seller posted on E-Bay. (thanks Ray) I like the purple paint on the mower deck:Y...

PO said this was left to him from his wife's grandad. He hasn't used it much. Other than the engine & basic maintenance the tractor is good & the mower and snowblower are near perfect...:)

Ya can't beat that deal for 153 bucks! This deal is one of the reasons I'm really diggin these Simplicity tractors, not to mention that I'm finding they are built like a brick outhouse. I'm glad I no longer collect Wheel Horse tractors, you get more bang for the buck with Simplicity and Allis Chalmers tractors that is for sure. I would have had no problem getting in my truck and making the 4 hr. adventure for this one. Nice score!

Whatta booster: 2 2x8s...C PO must of had really long legs or liked to sit up high...
quote:
Originally posted by Zach
im digging that booster seat 8D