Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Shot of my FDT's

osenga

this was as of tonight.. as most know the B1 and 700 are all pretty much done . So I started on the B10 Big Ten and the Early B10 .. the 725 is what you can sorta see tore down. And the B12 wanting a fresh paint job also.

Well I think were on the same boat here. I cant either lol. But I sure think they will look good on my trailer going down the road when they go to a show. But once these tractors get all finished up the rough part will be redoing all the attachments .

Yeah...I hear you there. I have all kinds of ideas for attachments, but they work...and then there's another tractor to do first. Not sure I can get to attachments before show season. Right now it's taxidermy and snowmobiles! }:)

Larry, only have 2 RBT's left thinking of moving the one but one has to hang around for the 38HD tiller and have my 7 FDT's I want and just have to get them all done up and back up and running and I'll have my fleet that I'm happy with and would add 2 more if I find them in complete and all

way too organized in your shop Bryan! reminds me of farming days when i'd make a run to the equpment dealer and shop. our farm shop (and my basement shop now) are never that neat and organized to service ea tractor.

Well I took some time last week to clean up the shop and got another shot of them looks better had to make it look good out there . When you know you have a club member coming for a visit / pickup and we had a great visit and only took me 2 years you finally get to meet in person and that made it all worth while to me vs sending emails and txting but sure will be a great way to stay in touch . Will post some more pics soon . Bad storm going through now and don't want my pc on in it and just using my phone and can't upload pics from it for some reason

Well I made some head way today not muchbut but they sure look different with this done .

only have a few other thing painted up ready to install them yet. Then where to start on the next batch of parts and all. Sorta nice that I have about all the small parts done and out of the way. Here is one shot I have that is a better veiw of the Early B10