Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
larry8200

My Favorite Foot Draggers

larry8200
I was going to put the 725 out in front but I ran the old girl out of fuel, and I didn't feel like pushing her!! I have 5 flat hoods total, and they all have hydrolift, sorta makes up for the flat hoods!

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
They all look better than my favorite foot dragger eh Larry ;)
I assume your B12? Workhorses shouldn't be too nice... The B210 and LL 2110 are both tractors you can stack tools on the hood, The B210 is real hacked up including a homemade hinged cutout in the hood, makes a nice portable bench. LOL The round hoods I didn't intend to do as much cosmetic work as I did, just sort of happened, now I dont want to work them. Nut the BIG TEN especially I love to work

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave
:D:D Larry. Did you put that B210 and Brinley combo to work yet on your new garden? Also how did your "house plants" fare during your recent snowfall? Dave.
I only got to try the plow out, my load of FREE DELIVERED manure is late and I have to be patient, now the B210 is setup for snowblowing, but there are other tractors that could pull it just fine with thatNOS sleeve hitch you left. The house plants were indoors for the winter before the snow, makes for a nice ambience!

gwiseman
sure a good looking flock of fdt Larry. you know how to set up a pic; got a creative side dont ya? oooos and ahhhhs like on those high-rise headlights & front mount weed cutter.

Sign in to follow this