Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Need decal dimensions

SmilinSam

AC B-110 or B-112 or HB-112 console decal.. Need dimensions for "A" - heighth of decal top edge to bottom edge at center. Black edge, not the silver inner rectangle. and "B"- Length along very bottom black edge.
[img]http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv227/Smilinsam/More%20stuff/bdecals015-1.jpg[/img]

I also desperatly need a clear photo of the early B-110 /112 dash decal that has the start button on it. Also need a clear photo of the white data decal thats is under the hood lid on the B-110 We are in the home stretch to having working decals kits from Clikitandstickit for HB-112 and B-112 tractorsdOd

I get 5" by 12 1/4" for measurements. My camera wouldn't give me clear pictures at night. I can try again tomorrow in daylight if someone else doesn't get one first.

The console decal is 5"high by 12 1/4 wide. The decal does not fill the entire panel, there is a about an eighth of an inch of margin on the sides but much less on top. Cory should have the early dash decal if it is the same as the simplicity, my only issue was that the ammeter hole was slightly off. Have a photo as soon as I can download and resize it.
[img]/club2/attach/ReedS/IMG_0922a.jpg[/img]

Like I said, I couldn't get a clear picture. The 110 decal is definately different than the 112 so I think Sam needs this one. also, my dash decal says start by the button

The dash pics will do, thanks guys. Dans correct, its the B-110 data decal I need. Got to be able to read it though.. Daves second pic of the B-112 is close to being clear enough, but needs to be a B-110 decal. Make sure and take straight on pictures. No angle shots.

quote:
Originally posted by ReedS
The console decal is 5"high by 12 1/4 wide. The decal does not fill the entire panel, there is a about an eighth of an inch of margin on the sides but much less on top. Cory should have the early dash decal if it is the same as the simplicity, my only issue was that the ammeter hole was slightly off. Have a photo as soon as I can download and resize it.
[img]/club2/attach/ReedS/IMG_0922a.jpg[/img]

I sent Corey a good clear shot of the dash decal I have without a ammeter in it, along with measurements of both the holes in the dash and the holes in the decal itself. He says he has now corrected the problem. He now has preliminary kits and decals laid out for the HB-112 and B-112. Once those are finalized, the same for the HB-212, b-212, and B-210 will be easy enough to put together from there. We are only lacking a good clear photo of the White B-110 data decal to put a B-110 kit together...

Hey Sam heres another decal link below. they have very good quality decal sets for less. On my B210 resto my decal set was $38 & had every decal. The HB112 is $48 and looks to have all but the upper dash??? But the B112 set has them all for same price...FYI http://maplehunterdecalstexas.com/allischalmershb-112.aspx

Greg, FYI.. If you bought the Maplehunter B-210 kit for your tractor, the shift pattern decal you put on it is incorrect for the tractor. The shift pattern they provide for the 100 & 200 series is only correct for the early model B-110 and B-112 without the safety interlock system. Their HB-112 is also incomplete as it lacks the console shift pattern decal. I did send them pictures and explanations. They say they will be correcting their kits, but as yet still show the current incorrect kits for sale. I told them of your freshly redone tractor with the wrong decal on it. they did make the comment that they would be willing to send you a free replacement decal correct for you tractor. I suggest you write them and ask about it.

Here are some pics:

Sorry I didn't see your "decal" posts earlier. If you need any more pics, let me know. Also I sent higher res pics to an old email I have for you. If you don't receive them, let me know your new email addie.

Here are a few more reference pics I took before converting my B-110 to an HB-110 that show the decals you've been discussing:

A better look at the "manufactured under" decal:

If you're doing that one, let me know and I'll get you a better pic.