Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JimDk

64 Landlord with cab

JimDk
I have joined the cab group. I went to Rochester, NY, last month and bought this fine '64 Landlord from member, JimH. ( Thanks Jim ) It smoked a little so I installed new rings and touched up the intake valve. I went over the LL with a fine tooth comb looking for things to fix. Thanks to JimH's attention to detail, I could not find any.:) It was sort of strange, as the tractors that I usually drag home need lots of things fixed.:(! I installed the blower and cab this morning and it is ready for snow.

JimDk
Yes, it is a WH cab. Very close to Simp., I hear. It is a little long around the rear wheel area, but will work fine. JimH listed it on the club classifieds. I watched it for a few days, and no one jumped on it, so I did. Audrey and I had a real nice trip through western NY when the fall colors were at their peak. It was nice to meet Jim and his wife. It's always good to get together with other members and talk Simplicity and A/C. He also has some A/C goodies to look at.:)

rokon2813
Out in the cold, blowing snow with that thing, even without the ice in the eyebrows and whiskers, I'll bet you can't read the wheel horse on the outside of the door }:)}:):D:D:D

comet66
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Out in the cold, blowing snow with that thing, even without the ice in the eyebrows and whiskers, I'll bet you can't read the wheel horse on the outside of the door }:)}:):D:D:D
AMEN... You're gonna love that cab!!!

JimDk
Wheel Horse does not bother me. Our great grandson thinks it is just dandy.:) Now, if it said JD or CC, the color might bother me.:D JimH did a great job of adapting the brackets to the LL. It went back together perfectly.

JimDk
Sorry, Brenda. It would take some brute force to get me out'a there.ngr2 Also, the red color would clash with the yellow. I know, from being married 50+ years, how important color co-ordination is to you girls.:):D

Sign in to follow this