Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

64 Landlord with cab

JimDk

I have joined the cab group. I went to Rochester, NY, last month and bought this fine '64 Landlord from member, JimH. ( Thanks Jim ) It smoked a little so I installed new rings and touched up the intake valve. I went over the LL with a fine tooth comb looking for things to fix. Thanks to JimH's attention to detail, I could not find any.:) It was sort of strange, as the tractors that I usually drag home need lots of things fixed.:(! I installed the blower and cab this morning and it is ready for snow.

Thats a nice tractor. I believe I saw it on craigslist and the price was very reasonable for such a clean looking tractor if it was in fact the same one. Very nice! Bob

Yes that sure looks as if it does say Wheel Horse but long as it fit use it so you dont look like a snow man when done blowing snow LOL

Yes, it is a WH cab. Very close to Simp., I hear. It is a little long around the rear wheel area, but will work fine. JimH listed it on the club classifieds. I watched it for a few days, and no one jumped on it, so I did. Audrey and I had a real nice trip through western NY when the fall colors were at their peak. It was nice to meet Jim and his wife. It's always good to get together with other members and talk Simplicity and A/C. He also has some A/C goodies to look at.:)

Out in the cold, blowing snow with that thing, even without the ice in the eyebrows and whiskers, I'll bet you can't read the wheel horse on the outside of the door }:)}:):D:D:D

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Out in the cold, blowing snow with that thing, even without the ice in the eyebrows and whiskers, I'll bet you can't read the wheel horse on the outside of the door }:)}:):D:D:D
AMEN... You're gonna love that cab!!!

Wheel Horse does not bother me. Our great grandson thinks it is just dandy.:) Now, if it said JD or CC, the color might bother me.:D JimH did a great job of adapting the brackets to the LL. It went back together perfectly.

Lookin good Jim. Glad you decided to put the cab back on the LL. Thank's for the credit on the thing's I accomplished on it. I feel real good that it went to a good home and will be appreciated.

Looks Great! Congrats on the new tractor and from a follow WheelHorse/Simplicity Cab owner you will love it I'm sure...I cant wait to try mine too.

Sorry, Brenda. It would take some brute force to get me out'a there.ngr2 Also, the red color would clash with the yellow. I know, from being married 50+ years, how important color co-ordination is to you girls.:):D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • Tarheel
    • BMinor0788
    • rich_kildow
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts