Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
B10Dave

New today.

B10Dave
:DWent for a drive today and bought two of the rarer yellow Allis tractors. Brought the B206 home but the B207 will have to wait till spring as it is buried too deeply to move. Dave

GLPointon
WOW...those are a trip. I've never seen a used B206. looks like a 36" deck?? Is it really only 6 h.p.? If so thats amazing to cut grass and haul an adult around too. The 207 looks more traditional... Both are Very Cool 8D

Talntedmrgreen
Very neat Dave! They look to be in great barn condition too! The 206 almost looks to have a 24" single blade deck like was available for Wonderboys. The small stature of the machine is decieving. Can't wait to see more! ;)

RUMBLEFISH
quote:
Originally posted by RayS
I never seen a B 206 either. I wonder if they had someone besides Simplicity manufacture it for them. http://www.simpletractors.com/models/b_series/b-206_new.htm
Looking at the specs it says the front tire is Semi-Pneumatic.

Chris727
Nice looking tractors. I think I might have only seen 2 of the B-206's. One of them could have been a homesteader 7 as it was not the original color. The homesteader 7 was the same except the larger engine, I believe.

Karl_Brandt
Nice Allis Chalmers B206 tractor. I have a AC B206 in orange & white colour. Mine is missing the clutch pedal,sorry no pictureOO. I had one a few ago with no engine...I sold it with no engine. The AC B207 looks to be in good shape...still yellow. My AC B207E was painted green at one time. [img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/HPIM0675.JPG[/img]
Karl

Sign in to follow this