Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New today.

B10Dave

:DWent for a drive today and bought two of the rarer yellow Allis tractors. Brought the B206 home but the B207 will have to wait till spring as it is buried too deeply to move. Dave

WOW...those are a trip. I've never seen a used B206. looks like a 36" deck?? Is it really only 6 h.p.? If so thats amazing to cut grass and haul an adult around too. The 207 looks more traditional... Both are Very Cool 8D

Very neat Dave! They look to be in great barn condition too! The 206 almost looks to have a 24" single blade deck like was available for Wonderboys. The small stature of the machine is decieving. Can't wait to see more! ;)

I never seen a B 206 either. I wonder if they had someone besides Simplicity manufacture it for them. http://www.simpletractors.com/models/b_series/b-206_new.htm

quote:
Originally posted by RayS
I never seen a B 206 either. I wonder if they had someone besides Simplicity manufacture it for them. http://www.simpletractors.com/models/b_series/b-206_new.htm
Looking at the specs it says the front tire is Semi-Pneumatic.

nice score dave dOd. the B206 is a neat looking little tractor . is there a manufacture tag on it ?. i think i have some of them style front tires laying around here.

Great finds. They both look to be in great shape. Usually when I read "buried too deeply to move" that's not a good sign but not in this case.

Nice looking tractors. I think I might have only seen 2 of the B-206's. One of them could have been a homesteader 7 as it was not the original color. The homesteader 7 was the same except the larger engine, I believe.

Nice Allis Chalmers B206 tractor. I have a AC B206 in orange & white colour. Mine is missing the clutch pedal,sorry no pictureOO. I had one a few ago with no engine...I sold it with no engine. The AC B207 looks to be in good shape...still yellow. My AC B207E was painted green at one time. [img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/HPIM0675.JPG[/img]
Karl

I have seen one of those somewhere but I cannot remember where..That one looks to be in fairly good condition..Very nice find for sure. Kevin

A guy I know has a Homellite version of the B-206. Its the only one like it I have seen first hand in Blue or yellow.