Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Winter Is Here

larry8200

dang, i dont even have a blade on a tractor yet. and they call michigan the winter wonderland sm00 no snow here yet, just some flurrys.

quote:
Originally posted by perry
dang, i dont even have a blade on a tractor yet. and they call michigan the winter wonderland sm00 no snow here yet, just some flurrys.
I think the winters in Northern New England are comparable to upper Mid West, Michigan, Minnasota etc. -20 and feet of snow are normal here I usually setup winter equipment at Thanksgiving but over a foot of snow in October changed that. :(

I never took my snowblower off from last year, lol. I did mount the snowblower on my Wheel Horse the other night though, but I do need to put the chains on yet.. Either way, you can keep the snow..at least until after Black Friday, LOL.

Larry, please keep the snow there it looks like your doing a great job of caring for it there! Heading to VT tommorrow guess I might run into it there! Yuk!

quote:
Originally posted by BLT
With all do respect, keep it!!!^
LOL, it would be expensive shipping it to Wisconson, but I'm sure you will get plenty of your own which you'll have to keep yourself!

No snow in Southern Ontario yet. Only a few mores leaves to pickup and then run the leave pickup crew out gas. I have four tractors ready for snow....2 with snowblowers & 2 with snowblades.:D^ Karl