Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

west trip

rokon2813

Getting ready to head out guys, unfortunately, both our computers crashed. Borrowed this one to get on and let you all know. Any questions, you will have to call my cell phone. Most of you have it, if you don't, check my tractor transportation post, most of the guys I'm stopping at have it. That post also gives a good estimate of when I'll see you. Thanks Folks Dan

Travel safely Dan, those temps can make roads tricky in a hurry. We'll see you both soon! ...AND, I'm looking forward to the BS'n I heard so much about. ;)

Dan is definitly a great guy. I am about about 45 mins away from him and his large array of parts always seems to come in handy! I am awaiting his return for a 900 series hood he is bringing back. Josh, feel free to send that Big Ten back with Dan! ;)

Chris, I'm available for negotiations until around 11am Sunday 4i Even way over here, Dan has been a great resource for parts and information...as has Ray. I'm excited to meet both of them. Might need a raincoat for loading up, but I'm sure we'll have a good time getting Dan back on the road, regardless!

Sure wish i wasn't so far outta the way.... Well if you read this and are going to meet up with Perry.I'm really close to him. Have a safe trip Dan.$AFE