Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

ITS NOT ALLIS BUT ITS ORANGE !

shovelhead

This is my first Show & Tell post. It should have been one of my Allis tractors,..anyway I pick this up yesterday here in my home town. Have been keeping a eye on it for a couple years or so and ask to sell but they always said they would get back with me when they were ready to sell. I had gave up and they called me yesterday and said $300 and its yours. Bought it from original owner, runs good, 1600 hrs. Did I make a good deal? I bought it thinking it would make good trading stock for another Allis. It seems to be a really nice tractor.

Great deal ...i was looking into one that had front and read hydro hook ups.I wanted one for a log spliter attchment.Nice deal that will get you a allis no problem,but i would keep it.(like the other five i have)

I think you stole it for that price! Good deal! Smaller than a P'max not much larger than a Sovereign, just has larger rear tires!

Very nice, always liked the look of the "high wheel" case and ingersoll tractors! I would keep it if it were me, but either way you did good! Steve

awesome machines...dont mow like our orange(not even close)but as far as a tractor it is awesome...onan twin...u definately did good...enjoy the profits!!!!

Can't tell from the decal but its either a 446 or 448, around an 85 model. Switched number system in 89 and had full fenders the last couple years of the 400 series. Had 3 like that, 83 Case and 85 and 88 Ingersolls.You can't do stripping like Simplicity but mine always did a good job of mowing. Like any mowers you need to set them up properly.