Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Well how many snowblowers do you need?

dirtmister16

WELL, between the B 10 having the blower for it, the walk behind JD, walk behind allis and simp. so three walk behinds and a tractor. is that enough? we will find out. wish could post pictures for you guys, but i need to buy another programm to shrink them enough as what is currently on this computer is not capable of getting it done.

ill be going with one snow blower tractor and one plow tractor. can you set your camera for smaller pics. i think photo bucket you can resize them also.

I have 4 tractors ready for snow. Allis Chalmers 710 with 36 inch snowblower Allis Chalmers 917 with cab and 42 inch snowblower Simplicity 3416H with 46 inch snowblade Massey Ferguson 1450 with 48 inch snowblade Karl

i tried to set the camera once, i coudn't get it to work the way i wanted. kinda really bites cuz for this site and one other i have to resize to put pictures on. i prefer not to use photobucket cuz after awhile they go bye bye. ill have to look into getting that software here soon i guess.

If you have Windows, this is about as simple as they come: [url]http://download.cnet.com/Image-Resizer-Powertoy-for-Windows-XP/3000-18487_4-10905400.html[/url] If you don't have Windows XP, just search for "image resizer powertoy" and whatever windows you have. If you have Mac or Linux, well, I can't help ya. Also, if you don't like Photobucket but still want to upload pics online, try IMGUR. It's clean, simple, and no one looking over your shoulder telling you what you can and can't post.

Two tractor blower, the Allis 810GT as primary with cab, and the 616 yeoman for backup. Used to put blade on yeoman but blower is better for me.

i have Allis Chalmers HB-212 with 42" blower Allis Chalmers B-212 with snowblade Wheel Horse D200 with snowblower and full cab Yanmar YM-135 with 2 stage blower while the AC's are by far the favorites the 2 stage snowblower on the yanmar obviously blows the best and the Wheel Horse blower is by FAR the worst BUT it has a full hard cab so it gets used the most!

Have the two-stage on the Sunstar and a 46" single for the Prestige which can be mounted in about 1/2 hour, been there done that last year, so we will see what happens this year.dOd

I run soveriegns with pwr steering: 1. single stage 18hp command 2. 2 stage berco 31hp vanguard 3. plow on 75th with 18hp command

Sovereign 7117 with 42" single cab and a lotta lights. And I'm the only person I'd bet on this forum with a 2 stage walkbehind Yamaha Snowblower with tracks!!!!! Can't wait to use it, new to me this year. I flip snowblowers and I ran into this one this last August. Other than that I normally stock a few but they are constantly changing!!!!

I assume the Yamaha. I'll try this week. You can buy one new in Canada for $3000!!!!! Mine is model ys624t. People claim they throw snow something like 40-50', we'll see. I can't wait to use a machine with tracks.

I have two. http://simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=119547 My small one is a 21" MTD. The only care I give it is draining the fuel in the spring. What,,, did you think the green one was mine??:D:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • Tarheel
    • BMinor0788
    • rich_kildow
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts