Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SmilinSam

Hood Side panel Decals B/HB-110/112

SmilinSam
Attending to detail, On the B-210 decals I have on my B-210 there is small script "Prnted in USA" to the lower right of the "B-210" logo. I want to know if that same fine print is also on original B-110/112 & HB-112 decals? Also want to know if this is also on original decals that also carry the "Hydraulic Lift" scripting, and ..just where it sits on those?. Also , for confirmation, I want to know on original decals where the "Hydraulic Lift" logo sits in relation to the larger tractor model Logo ( B-110/B-112/HB-112 etc etc)?

Talntedmrgreen
I don't recall the USA script on the 'B-110' decal, and my reproductions do not have it. They do, however, have it on the 'Hydraulic Lift' decal. On my Big Ten, the USA script was not present on this decal. The pics I have of the original Hydraulic Lift decal, on a B-210, show it centered below the 'B-210' decal on the LH side. Something interesting, I do not see a lift decal at all on the right. Also, on my Big Ten, only one Hydraulic Lift decal was originally on the machine, again, on the LH side. My 101 has originals on both sides. My B-110 did not have it on the RH side either, but I added it. Another interesting observation, my 101 has a 'Hydrolift' decal, my Big Ten and others, a 'Hydraulic Lift' decal. Never noticed that before. Looks like there were several variants of the lift decal.

SmilinSam
Good thing I asked. Another point of interest is that the HB-112 I have been around for years , an original factory hydraulic lift tractor, has the Hydraulic lift logo placed under the forward part of the HB-112 lettering. Not centered.

Talntedmrgreen
I'd look for more input...seems I have seen them in various positions. I'm sure someone can snap a pic of there's. I've never had a 210 or 212, but I do have a pic of one that I was looking at, and it is all original, with that decal centered below the model. The decals are also adjacent, with no vertical spacing between them.

D-17_Dave
Hydro lift being an attachment and added by dealers and individuals it's likely that you'll find an almost infinite location for decals. I would suggest looking at some of the factory sales brochures or similar for decal location.

SmilinSam
Might be easier for Corey to just cut the "Hydralic Lift" script loose from the main B-112/212 decal and let the buyer position it where they see fit. IE where it was originally on their own individual tractor....

ReedS
My HB112 has the small script in the lower rh corner. The hydro-lift decal is directly below the model decal not centered.
[img]/club2/attach/ReedS/IMG_1131a.jpg[/img]
Hydraulic lift decal also has the printed in usa script as well as being found only on the lift side of the tractor.