Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I hope you didnt miss me

SimplicitySwede

Hey guys im back. Dues kinda got away from me. Im still working on my 2010. Got too many projects and not enough time with work, school and FFA. In Shop class im trying to make a narrow front for a LT. has anyone tried this? Im just trying to cut down a front end and weld it back together.

i know there are a ton of john deere 110's with narrow fronts...u may want to do an internet search on these as to what it entails for some ideas...glad to see u back!

Try searching the archives for the exact term "narrow front" and you'll turn up some things like this, especially by TractorMike... http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=45132&SearchTerms=narrow%2Cfront [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/tractormike/IMG_1036.JPG[/img]

That would be no, Les. Making a narrow front garden tractor is just something fun to do with them for at shows and stuff. With the front wheels in the middle now, there would be nowhere hitch the deck to.

There is guy here in NE Ohio that has a couple of Cub Cadet Originals that look good with narrow front end. I may have pic if anyone is interested, I could post it.

Of course we missed you, Jared. We just figured after that purdy gal and your Homecoming gig, you went and ran off and eloped or sumthin'. We figured you'de be back soon as the Honeymoon was over and you missed your tractors. :D

quote:
Originally posted by Brettw
Of course we missed you, Jared. We just figured after that purdy gal and your Homecoming gig, you went and ran off and eloped or sumthin'. We figured you'de be back soon as the Honeymoon was over and you missed your tractors. :D
haha lol little too soon for that lol