Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

RH Lift

osenga

Just about got my RH Lift done not looking the best yet . But it is going to work awsome for it looking so far. Still have a few mods to do on it yet but stuff going on tonight and not able to work on it at the time . But I am hopeing to have the last of it wraped up tomorrow night ling as every thing goes good. Then it will just need painted and ready!!

Well I posted this waiting on kids game to start and half time now . Phone for some reason I cant post off it . So I will or should have some posted if time permits it . Or I should say what time I get in tomorrow night from hopeing of the finishing things to do on it yet . Doing this on very minimal tool to do such a project and all . Josh if you want a pic of where I am at on it let me know I'll txt you one

I can be patient...just givin you a hard time. I'm interested to see what you came up with. I use mine like crazy during the summer. In the winter, I pull the lever off just to keep it out fo the way.

I would like to see some close u pics of yours if you would . I think I make some more for the other manual lift tractors if I like this one . Just going to have to have to buy a better welder and a torch is a must

Well tonight I was able to get about all of it done. Just have a few little this to do yet which wont take me to long to do and it will be ready for paint and ready for use .

I know the pics are small but can get better ones if needed. and by far im not good at welding yet either . BUt it holds but looks like a bird flew over it. But I am going to grinding my weld down and have a buddy put a nice bead on it for me. if this needs to be moved please do I didnt want to start a new topic on it there to . Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/user/osengasimplicity?blend=8&ob=5 I know this way it is going to work out good But after going through some other old parts . When I build my next one it will be different and alot less fight in it too.