Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

looking for L-112 owners? r/u there?

Rob-B

looking to have conversation and exchange notes with fellow L-112 owners. also looking to see how many L-112 there are really known left to exsist. thanks e-mail me directly at rogerhey@yahoo.com thanks

Hey there, Don't mean to sound ignorant but... What's a L-112? Is that some kind of truck or tractor? Or do you mean an L-12 AC Loader? Good luck, Clayton

the L-112 was in fact a loader attmactment for the B-112 garden tractors. the difference between the L112 and the L-12, is that the L-112 has hydro curlling the the bucket. the L-12/L-10 are a manual trip mechanism.

I thought that, according to information under the Allis-Chalmers part of this site and my B-212 owners manual, the L-12 had a hydraulically operated bucket (only single action cylinders, but still hydraulic). If you have any information on the L-112 such as an owners manual or anything like that, perhaps you would want to photocopy it and send it to Kent so he can post it. It is always interesting and enlightening to find out that there are more attachments out there that we didn't know were made for these tractors. I wish I had one. I hope to build one someday. Later, Clayton