Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

F700 build thread

Zach

some of you might remember the post that Paul G. (ridgerunner) posted on the step by step build process for his f700 truck. he said it was posted here in the shop talk forum about 5 years ago. well i searched and can't find it....... anyone got any leads on where it ended up, i am inspired by the idea of an F700 and was hoping to build one this summer. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zach, I found it. I did a search for posts by Ridgerunner and Ford. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=64759&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=ford[/url] Rick.......

You are welcome Zach. Once you complete the F700 I want an invite to see it in person! I am just up the road from you. Rick......

Zach, If you have any questions, just ask. I still have the truck in the barn. The thread on the F700 that Rick found/linked, is locked for some reason? So you'll have to ask in this one.

ok sounds good. Im gone get some money saved up over the winter and come spring buy a truck and start building. I'm sure i will have questions and i thank you for your support. And Rick an invite/test drive is definitely in your future :D

quote:
Originally posted by ridgerunner
Zach, If you have any questions, just ask. I still have the truck in the barn. The thread on the F700 that Rick found/linked, is locked for some reason? So you'll have to ask in this one.
When old posts get archived, they're automatically locked...