Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Buickgsman

Added a B10 to the collection

Buickgsman
I picked up this early B10 today as a sister project to the Landlord. I had a B12 hydrolift that I regret selling and the B10 seems like it will fill that void nicely. This is an all original tractor and is nice and tight. My plan is to give it a full restoration like the landlord. I have all the original manuals and dealer paperwork from the original owner. I'm looking forward to cleaning it up over the next few days and figured I would post a few pics in the garage next to the Landlord.

Buickgsman
Oh and I forgot to show off the original manual and all the other manuals I got with the tractor. A brand new parts manual and a manual for a B112 for reference. The original owners manual too. Its seriously cool. I started it up and drove it around a bit today. Its a nice original tractor.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• deebig
    • GregB
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
    • tribswede

tribswede  »  goatfarmer

ISO a deck for a 6516 H and all the connecting hardware any ideas on where to start?

· 1 reply
  • Adverts