Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

ngale65

strange tractor i found today

ngale65
so i found a guy selling a Bready Pow'r-ette $200 buck for the tractor, mower deck and snowplow. has a 6hp briggs on it. anyone have any ideas? worth 200, or more or less? its an hour away, wasnt sure if it was worth the drive. apparently has a crosley trans. thanks

Talntedmrgreen
Is it a runner? Sure looks neat. I don't see many of the odd old brands popping up around here. If he's at $200, I'd at least be throwing an offer at him, to make up for the drive. I think you'd be able to cover your costs if you picked it up and decided it was a no-go for you.

grnlark
The front nose is solid cast iron. I'm not sure about this model, but I'm pretty sure its the same as my 600 where the front end is actually spring loaded on each spindle to absorb some of the road vibration so to speak. And yeah, the transmissions are Borg Warner T-92 three speeds. 3 forward, 1 reverse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• MARK (LI)
    • SmilinSam
    • simplewrench
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Chad Bartlett
      Chad Bartlett
      (37 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
    • tribswede

tribswede  »  goatfarmer

ISO a deck for a 6516 H and all the connecting hardware any ideas on where to start?

· 1 reply
  • Adverts