Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SimplicitySwede

NEW CAR!!!

SimplicitySwede
Well I have to get a gas saver to go to college in so i had to buy a car opposed to drivin my old 71 GMC with the gas suck 350. Ill Give you a hint I bought a 4 door Chevy car. Any guesses on what i got?

SmilinSam
Wrong car. The one that broke in half was a mach1 Mustang another guy owned. The Chevette this other guy had, the drivers seat fell through the rusty floor boards when he went over the tracks. the fron t part of the seat was still hooked into the floor , but the back part was dragging the ground, while he was holding onto the steering wheel looking at the cieling of the car:O

Hydro-Manic
I had a Mint Green Vette when i was in high school 25 yrs ago!LOL loved it.One time i was at Taco bell and four friends picked it up and put it in the middle of drive-tru grass area.LMAO.deffinate Chick magnet

rokon2813
quote:
Originally posted by jmhusby
If he really wanted to "slum" a little he could have got ahold of one of those 3 banger GEO METRO's:p:p:p
Or a Dodge Colt with Hi Low option :D:D:D

Willy
Now Chevette wasn't that the one built by Rolls Canardly?? It rolls down one hill and canardly make it up the next.:D:D Just kidding I hope you have good luck with it.(avoid rail road tracks just to be on the safe side)

Buickgsman
I have a few friends from high school that went cross country and back to CT in a chevette. I almost want to say it was a 2 door 'vette too! I hope you at least have AAA in case you need a tow!!!

Sign in to follow this