Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NEW CAR!!!

SimplicitySwede

Well I have to get a gas saver to go to college in so i had to buy a car opposed to drivin my old 71 GMC with the gas suck 350. Ill Give you a hint I bought a 4 door Chevy car. Any guesses on what i got?

Chevy made lots of 4 door cars...how bout a decade for the build? Wihtout a clue, I'd guess you've got an Impala.

quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave
? Swede said cheap on gas guys. He probably found an old Chevette. ROTFLMAO }:) Dave.
I wasnt expectin that fast LOL 1978 lol

Wrong car. The one that broke in half was a mach1 Mustang another guy owned. The Chevette this other guy had, the drivers seat fell through the rusty floor boards when he went over the tracks. the fron t part of the seat was still hooked into the floor , but the back part was dragging the ground, while he was holding onto the steering wheel looking at the cieling of the car:O

Cool, I've been looking for a decent Chevette cheap for a couple years now for a project. New York salt ate them all up around here.

I had a Mint Green Vette when i was in high school 25 yrs ago!LOL loved it.One time i was at Taco bell and four friends picked it up and put it in the middle of drive-tru grass area.LMAO.deffinate Chick magnet

quote:
Originally posted by jmhusby
If he really wanted to "slum" a little he could have got ahold of one of those 3 banger GEO METRO's:p:p:p
Or a Dodge Colt with Hi Low option :D:D:D

Now Chevette wasn't that the one built by Rolls Canardly?? It rolls down one hill and canardly make it up the next.:D:D Just kidding I hope you have good luck with it.(avoid rail road tracks just to be on the safe side)

Ok guys could I email a pic to someone and someone post it. Somehow the file type of my pics on my comp wont work. Can i try sending it to someone else and it work?

I have a few friends from high school that went cross country and back to CT in a chevette. I almost want to say it was a 2 door 'vette too! I hope you at least have AAA in case you need a tow!!!

I wouldn't have guessed anything from the 70's got good gas milage. How does it do mileage wise? Hopefully you can still get parts somewhere.

Just needs some cool rims and tires and one large black streak on hood.Maybe tint the windows.It's a chick magnet.That thing is clean for a vintage vette.Are those white walls?SWEET.

All it needs now is a hood scoop and some massive wing on the rear, a muffler that does absolutely nothing but make it loud, and yer go to go!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• NandoG
    • Austin
    • Tom45
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts