Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Buickgsman

You guys that blow snow are real men!

Buickgsman
So I got my B10 running today and I took it for a ride down the driveway and as I was cruising along, I was thinking that there is no freaking way I would blow snow with this thing.. or push it for that matter. I have a 600 foot driveway so it takes a bit of time. But without a cab and heat I wouldnt be caught dead out there. I have a cadillac of snowblowers... heat, wiper, strobe,spout rotator and shute angle control.. yada yada yada.. but to all of you that get on a old landlord and move snow, I give you credit! Bob

Michiganmobileman
jfrank1962 keep your eyes open for a cab, took me two years to find one but it sure makes snow blowing even more fun. [IMG]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k576/michiganmobileman/GregToy.jpg[/IMG] Now to have heat, wipers, blah, blah like Bob has would be the cats meow!!

timflury
quote:
Originally posted by RayS
This is an excellent picture resizer. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=50916
It's the one I use. 5hp and 27" is plenty for my driveway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtHIANAq8Lg&feature=BFa&list=UUPd2SxeQV3bnwBzg_vQbofA&lf=plcp

I like the snowcab on this one.:D:D

DanD
Blowing snow is like spreading manure. Except you want the wind in your face when spreading manure and at your back when blowing snow! Makes you pay more attention to weather conditions!! [url][/url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdjUH3UzRkQ Here's a video of me on my Sovereign

mowerman1193
A few years ago there was a story on the news of a guy that built a radio controlled golf cart with a snow blade on it. Guess he fooled several people that drove by because they thought he had a runaway cart...All the while he was sitting in the window in his warm house while his cart did the plowing, LOL Kevin

mowerman1193
Also wanted to say..It helps a lot if you aim your blower shoot downward some..I see so many of these guys blowing the snow 30ft. in the air and it just blows all over the place by the time it comes back down, LOL Kevin

GLPointon
I think its great to get out there and go head-to-head with mother nature. With my Simplicity I can take the worst Snowstorm she can dish out and blow it back at her... To all the Winter Wariors out there....Enjoy!!! sm01

Brettw
Real men wear only underwear and flip flops, use no cab and blow into the wind at all times, if at all possible. They do their own driveway, the neighbor's, and the better part of the street. When done they stand outside and clean up the tractor with their bare hands until all snow is either brushed off or melted from what little heat remains in their veins. For the record, I submit that I am a pansy and not one of these real men.