Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got the blues....

larry8200

Maybe its true. Maybe I have bought all the vintage Simplicity equipment in Northern New England. I sure dont see much of it anymore. Except in my yard. Having to go all the way to Maine to find anything. And its Allis built and "Blue" (original color) :D

Larry, If you are making the trip to Maine I know of a 7012H for sale. It comes with a deck and a blower. Additonal attachments also for sale separately are a 42 inch plower and a 42 grader blade. The trip to West Paris from Charlestown shouldn't take too long; you should be home before dinner. Rick.......

quote:
Originally posted by Simplicity85
Wonder were?:O8D
I think its about 2 miles north of Kittery, least it was the last time I was there. And I'm real ready! :D

Larry, you must have some easy goin folks running your community. round here the nuisance ordinance these whacks have written up would see the cop writing tickets for all that stuff sitting in the yard. Here you cant even have licenses cars sitiing outside unless they are being used once in a while.

quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
Larry, you must have some easy goin folks running your community. round here the nuisance ordinance these whacks have written up would see the cop writing tickets for all that stuff sitting in the yard. Here you cant even have licenses cars sitiing outside unless they are being used once in a while.
If it was cars it would be a different story, only allowed 1 unregesterd car. But Unity is a farming community still and half the Selectman have junk, I mean antique farm equipment as "Yard Art" they wont complain is long as I keep the place well maintained. And of course most of the farms have old spreaders plows etc. rotting into the ground The seller of my 3212H, 2110, weedcutter and a bunch of other stuff he had to sell because even out back, in Middlebury, VT no "junk" allowed

Make a trip to the midwest, still somewhat plentiful here. Well, on second thought, maybe not, we need a few around here,too!;)

was dry around here for awhile, but they where poping up all over the last month. i passed on a few and i have a good in the works right now. larry, what are you doing about gas tank caps and rain ?.

quote:
Originally posted by perry.... larry, what are you doing about gas tank caps and rain ?.
All my RBT's have weather proof caps, and most have hinged seats. And I have a LARGE collection of tarps and bungees for the tractors I dont want getting wet. If they are run regularly they do fine. My 74 3416H Sovereign has been outside here since 1991. Pictures are this morning. The summer sun does the real damage though, I try to keep them shaded, and my sheds hold 4 tractors now. Its a lot of play, and a real passion... Obsession??? :D

• Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts