Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HID Alternative to 75th sovereign lights

hotrodtractor

I love the 75th's light 500% better than the plastic new sovy lights but they still leave some desire. I think I found a really good option for my winter plow 75th. These should be crazy bright and suck no more power than the OEM 35 watt and are less $100 a pair. Thoughts? http://www.ebay.com/itm/230715393241?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The 35 watt halogens I posted about are an option AND they fit in the factory hood cutouts. Light is good but I don't care for the bug-eyed look with surface mounted aftermarket lights.

quote:
Originally posted by tripleguy
The 35 watt halogens I posted about are an option AND they fit in the factory hood cutouts. Light is good but I don't care for the bug-eyed look with surface mounted aftermarket lights.
Don't the 75th Sovereigns already have lights mounted off to the side of the hood?

yes the is a replacement for the OEM side mounts. much much brighter but may be a little larger, not that will make a difference.I have only seen huge 100watt in chrome so these 35w HID may just be the light for me.

now for my square light sovy I plan to do the mod mentioned above. I have 2 75th's and 2 orange sovy