Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
larry8200

A Couple Of Rare Pieces

larry8200
Planetary type sickle bar mower for 3400 and 7000 series tractors, and a Allis built Homelite T-16 I was after for the Briggs single, but looking it over I might put it back together. If only ir was a hydro not a shuttle.... The price I couldn't refuse. :) Good thing I have gotten more than half my tractors in storage for the winter!

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by BLT
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Looks to me like you need to buy the "garage" next door :O:O;););)
Or knock down some "sticks" in the back yard and build his own.:D:D
Yeh, And then I'd have to work at walmart in retirement to pay the taxes. :(

perry
quote:
Originally posted by larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by BLT
quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Looks to me like you need to buy the "garage" next door :O:O;););)
Or knock down some "sticks" in the back yard and build his own.:D:D
Yeh, And then I'd have to work at walmart in retirement to pay the taxes. :(
underground bunker :D. nice finds again larry. i have a FDT sickle mount/pulleys. i think i can use a RBT head/bar on it. my buddy wanted to trade his RBT sickle for one of my NOS hi-lo's. he paid $600 for the sickle. i passed but found him a hi-lo on ebay last week .

SmilinSam
Do like the hillbilly down the road from me. He collects 55 gallon drums and pick up truck toppers as well as tractors. Sets up barrels at 4 corners and sets the topper onto and puts hius tractors underneath. Once you have the first one up just add two more barrela and another topper and keep on going down the property line till you run out of room. :D ..then you just go to the other property line and start another rowdOd

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
Do like the hillbilly down the road from me. He collects 55 gallon drums and pick up truck toppers as well as tractors. Sets up barrels at 4 corners and sets the topper onto and puts hius tractors underneath. Once you have the first one up just add two more barrela and another topper and keep on going down the property line till you run out of room. :D ..then you just go to the other property line and start another rowdOd
:D:D:D I can see that, I am working on getting some space in an unused dairy barn a mile down the road, but if that doesn't workout I might very well try the drum / pickup caps. The town would LOVE that, but at the moment our junk ordinance is only enforceable for having more than 1 unregistered car.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Koabd1978
    • AC B-112 Driver
    • Brettw
    • BLT
    • bnolt
    • midnightpumpkin
    • deebig
    • NateShedivy
    • littlefan
    • Bird76Mojo
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
    • tribswede

tribswede  »  goatfarmer

ISO a deck for a 6516 H and all the connecting hardware any ideas on where to start?

· 1 reply
  • Adverts