Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A Couple Of Rare Pieces

larry8200

Planetary type sickle bar mower for 3400 and 7000 series tractors, and a Allis built Homelite T-16 I was after for the Briggs single, but looking it over I might put it back together. If only ir was a hydro not a shuttle.... The price I couldn't refuse. :) Good thing I have gotten more than half my tractors in storage for the winter!

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
Looks to me like you need to buy the "garage" next door :O:O;););)
Or knock down some "sticks" in the back yard and build his own.:D:D

quote:
Originally posted by BLT
quote:
Yeh, And then I'd have to work at walmart in retirement to pay the taxes. :(

quote:
Originally posted by larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by BLT
quote:
Yeh, And then I'd have to work at walmart in retirement to pay the taxes. :(
underground bunker :D. nice finds again larry. i have a FDT sickle mount/pulleys. i think i can use a RBT head/bar on it. my buddy wanted to trade his RBT sickle for one of my NOS hi-lo's. he paid $600 for the sickle. i passed but found him a hi-lo on ebay last week .

Do like the hillbilly down the road from me. He collects 55 gallon drums and pick up truck toppers as well as tractors. Sets up barrels at 4 corners and sets the topper onto and puts hius tractors underneath. Once you have the first one up just add two more barrela and another topper and keep on going down the property line till you run out of room. :D ..then you just go to the other property line and start another rowdOd

quote:
Originally posted by SmilinSam
Do like the hillbilly down the road from me. He collects 55 gallon drums and pick up truck toppers as well as tractors. Sets up barrels at 4 corners and sets the topper onto and puts hius tractors underneath. Once you have the first one up just add two more barrela and another topper and keep on going down the property line till you run out of room. :D ..then you just go to the other property line and start another rowdOd
:D:D:D I can see that, I am working on getting some space in an unused dairy barn a mile down the road, but if that doesn't workout I might very well try the drum / pickup caps. The town would LOVE that, but at the moment our junk ordinance is only enforceable for having more than 1 unregistered car.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• B10Dave
    • maxwood
    • GregB
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts