Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Two more product designs/product lines in Gift Sho

Kent
Added Simplcity Landlord 101 and Allis-Chalmers B-210 designs to the t-shirts, hats and other stuff in the Gift Shop... Hope you like 'em...[A href='http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=simple_t,simple_t2,simple_t3,simple_t4'][img src='http://images.cafepress.com/zoom/575904_zoom.jpg'][/a]

Kent
The advantages that CafePress has (for me, at least) are: 1) They print them as they sell, so there's no setup fees nor minimum purchase required. This isn't such a big deal with hats, which are all the same size, but with t-shirts it certainly is. Getting enough made, up front, in the right sizes is always a challenge... Add color choices and it gets even more complicated. 2) They handle all the order processing, money collection, packaging, shipping, and customer service (returns, refunds, etc.). CafePress is perhaps not the ideal solution, but since I personally don't want to get into the hat and t-shirt business....

Mack
I know it's hard to please every one.Maybe just a Simplicity or A/C logo embroiderd on a black hat would sell best?I know I have been looking for QUALITY A/C hat and can only find dorky bright orange hats so far.