Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Latest tractor find

Karl_Brandt

Here is my latest tractor find. I went to get a carb kit for a Husqvarna chain saw and this AC 611H was sitting on a skid on a towmotor outside the engine repair shop. I had to go home and get my truck....I took my Mother out shopping with her car. 1984 Allis Chalmers 611H with 36 inch mower deck.....first small AC I have seen in Hydro drive. Tractor has 2 flat tires in the rear......hydro unit is in disengaged and back wheels will not move, either brake is rusted on or rear end will not turn.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/611-1.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/611-2.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/611-3.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/611-4.jpg[/img]
Karl

Looks like my 810 but mine is gear shift. I like mine, it is my main work tractor for winter work as well as tilling. Good luck, let us know what you find! Steve

I am in the middle of restoring a 611H right now. I have a topic in show and tell entitled "What I'm working on". Let me know if I can help you...... or maybe the other way around....

quote:
Should have the eaton hydro in it
The tractor has a Eaton hydro......I have a spare eaton hydro & trans axle that might fit this tractor. Right now Im working on a Allis Chalmers 610...started out fixing trans (stuck in 3 gear).Had to take motor off to free up the rear pivot.And then take two trans apart , one from tractor had several gears worn. Nephew was helping me today with tractor.^ Karl

AC 611H Update Tight now tractor has four tires that hold air...new tubes in back wheels & front wheel holds air now. Had to take the rear end out of tractor to fix brakes..unseize brake pins and remove rust on brake disc. checked steering parts and removed rust from steering shaft. I took the engine apart and found it needs new rings and carb bowl was full of rust. Now I can finish working on the AC 610...new oil seals came in. Karl MerryChristmas

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Mach1martysr
    • maxwood
    • SmilinSam
    • Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts