Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Buickgsman

I'm addicted- another addition!

Buickgsman
So I found this sweet Big Ten right after I picked up the B10 last weekend and of course it was 18 miles past where I was last weekend but I couldnt not go get it since there isnt a whole lot around her eto choose from. NY and NJ seem to produce a decent amount of tractors so thats where I had to go. I'm glad I did because this was a nice score. So now I have a fleet of 3!

GLPointon
Nice score Bob... ps, Bob and John, I majored in "Shop" and loved it all 2 yrs Wood shop 2 yrs Machine shop 2 semesters of Drafting & Mechanical Drawing Semester each of: Print shop, Electric/electronics & Auto shop My 3 sons were hardly given the same choices I had due to "liability issues" which is crazy. Those classes helped me to go on to a great and very well paid blue collar career. Thank You both and to the other teachers that do what needs doing!dOd Ok I'm off the soap box now..........NICE TRACTORS !

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Gcabinet1
    • victorsnc
    • GregB
    • Lee B-12
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
    • tribswede

tribswede  »  goatfarmer

ISO a deck for a 6516 H and all the connecting hardware any ideas on where to start?

· 1 reply
  • Adverts