Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I'm addicted- another addition!

Buickgsman

So I found this sweet Big Ten right after I picked up the B10 last weekend and of course it was 18 miles past where I was last weekend but I couldnt not go get it since there isnt a whole lot around her eto choose from. NY and NJ seem to produce a decent amount of tractors so thats where I had to go. I'm glad I did because this was a nice score. So now I have a fleet of 3!

Thanks, I was so excited about the tractors I didnt see how big of a dump the garage is these days. I need to get on that!

Real nice pair. I see you're a Technology teacher. Do you teach Technology Education? or computers? I am a Technology Education teacher. jh

John, I am a tech ed teacher also.. this is my second year teaching and I love it. Some days are rough but for the most part i do like it. I do wood and metal shop/ welding. Bob

Nice score Bob... ps, Bob and John, I majored in "Shop" and loved it all 2 yrs Wood shop 2 yrs Machine shop 2 semesters of Drafting & Mechanical Drawing Semester each of: Print shop, Electric/electronics & Auto shop My 3 sons were hardly given the same choices I had due to "liability issues" which is crazy. Those classes helped me to go on to a great and very well paid blue collar career. Thank You both and to the other teachers that do what needs doing!dOd Ok I'm off the soap box now..........NICE TRACTORS !