Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I'm addicted- another addition!

Buickgsman

So I found this sweet Big Ten right after I picked up the B10 last weekend and of course it was 18 miles past where I was last weekend but I couldnt not go get it since there isnt a whole lot around her eto choose from. NY and NJ seem to produce a decent amount of tractors so thats where I had to go. I'm glad I did because this was a nice score. So now I have a fleet of 3!

Thanks, I was so excited about the tractors I didnt see how big of a dump the garage is these days. I need to get on that!

Real nice pair. I see you're a Technology teacher. Do you teach Technology Education? or computers? I am a Technology Education teacher. jh

John, I am a tech ed teacher also.. this is my second year teaching and I love it. Some days are rough but for the most part i do like it. I do wood and metal shop/ welding. Bob

Nice score Bob... ps, Bob and John, I majored in "Shop" and loved it all 2 yrs Wood shop 2 yrs Machine shop 2 semesters of Drafting & Mechanical Drawing Semester each of: Print shop, Electric/electronics & Auto shop My 3 sons were hardly given the same choices I had due to "liability issues" which is crazy. Those classes helped me to go on to a great and very well paid blue collar career. Thank You both and to the other teachers that do what needs doing!dOd Ok I'm off the soap box now..........NICE TRACTORS !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• ShaunE
    • SmilinSam
    • a_sannine
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts