Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
B10Dave

Blower belt stops.

B10Dave
dOdThanks to Josh [Talntedmrgreen] I now have stops for my blower drive belt. If all is working right now and belt doesn't jump off when disengaged I might put the belt cover on this winter.^ Dave

Talntedmrgreen
:I Now you can enjoy the attachment the way it was supposed to operate! Nothin like shutting a tractor down so you can get out of the seat, put a belt back on, restart and keep goin...in teh blowin snow. |)

Willy
I had the same problem until I took and old whip C.B. antenna and made me some belt stops. I always had trouble with everything else I used not strong enough and would just bend.I had to heat the antenna to bend it buy it's worked good the last to winters.

perry
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen
:I Now you can enjoy the attachment the way it was supposed to operate! Nothin like shutting a tractor down so you can get out of the seat, put a belt back on, restart and keep goin...in teh blowin snow. |)
who needs to shut it down....:O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQhfcdQf1QA

GLPointon
Nice job Dave, Its good to be able to stay at the fun end of the tractor. good vid Perry I couldn't tell...did he still have all his fingers? No good can come from that practice :O but it looks cool 8D
quote:
Originally posted by perry
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen
who needs to shut it down....:O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQhfcdQf1QA

Talntedmrgreen
I say that because I'm supposed to...right? ;) In reality, I take too many shortcuts like that, reslting in co-pays and deductibles for stitches and other things ^ Still got all my digits though!

Sign in to follow this