Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

rbt to fdt

mikeman

This is a question for MPH (Marty) how did you put foot rests on your 3314H-FDT? I just aquirred a 3314h and was planning on ditching the running boards with the proper foot rests.:D

Never done that, but if I had to start the project I would find a set of B series foot rests and modify from there. Who knows they might actually bolt up after some hole drilling. As to Marty answering, maybe he went to Fairbanks to visit the "grand Goober" for Christmas.

Actually I been in Anchorage city for almost 2 weeks now working on a house my daughter bought. 'bout to go nuts with all these red lights and cars. No clue how so many of you live with it. In Tok, waitting for 3 cars pulling out of the post office is a traffic jam. on the footdraging foot rest on the 3314 Mike, I used a set off a B-10 parts tractor. Seems I had to bolt a pice of angle to the inside of the frame to hold them and I know I had to cut a slot in them for the center lift to work. I'll try to remember to look when I get the joy of seeing the most beautiful red light in the state of Alaska, HOPEFULLY next monday.