Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
OrangeMetalGuy

Merry Christmas to all!

OrangeMetalGuy
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! You all are a great bunch of folks - I have really appreciated being part of this club. It's a great hobby, and it brings joy to my heart to see so many of these machines saved from being scrapped and in many cases, brought back to showroom condition. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

PeppyDan
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! May your grass always be growing or the snow always be dropping,may your tractor time be many and your the down time be nary8D:Dsm04. Dan

Hydro-Manic
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. I haven't met a single one of you and yet your all my friends already.Great to share the same hobby with you all.This site is perfect for learning and laughing.....thanks everyone for the warm welcome.Cheers Jody

jmhusby
It is great to be able to ask questions and get some great answers. To all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and may you enjoy good health and something ORANGE in the futuredOddOd

MysTiK
Merry Christmas from me too. I'm glad someone started this thread; cos I was going to. sm01 And enjoy the live experience of 2012. sm03 Happy seat time to all for many years to come. Spring is coming; the days are getting longer already!