Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ok guys what did you get?

GLPointon

Craftsman roll away tool box that won't hold all of my tools so I'll need another one. I have 3 roller cabinets now. Cen-tec LCD inspection camera. Folding Reese loading ramp. Combination wrench set metric and SAE Assorted sockets and drills and drivers. My Boss had a Prime Rib dinner at his house Christmas Eve. MMMMMM it was good. Going to a friends home for Christmas dinner today then My wife and I will go to see a movie this evening. Mel

We don't spend for Christmas much, prefer to let Christ be the focus, but I am going to pick up a 1 ton chain fall for the garage that is on sale. Merry Christmas to all! Steve

I found a very nice and clean 7790. This guy had (5) 7790 and (4) legacy XL ,2 with 4wh drive and with FEL. He is a Simplicity guy . All his tractors are diesels. What a collection. He needed more room so decided to sell one of them.

well, what i bought for me. toolbox for my truck, some crimper/stripper pliers from channellock, a ratchet, some cresent wrenches. things i got from family.. a new office chair, some cash, a nice christmas bonus! it was a good year, i truely gave more to others this year then other years. although i wish i could have gotten something for a friend of mine, but didn't know he wanted one till just a few hours agao. he wanted a new stereo and if i find one ill get it for him.

I got a 15" Porter Cable floor model Drill Press, a Parts Washer with circulator pump, a "JawHorse" clamping sawhorse, and an Hour Meter for my 7010...Merry Christmas 0:)

I only got a big pack of sandpaper and two pairs of straight jaw vice grips. Maybe I was on the naughty list.:( Maybe not. My daughter did send us a big piece of beef brisket that she shipped here to VA from Frisco TX. Sure was good.:D

quote:
Originally posted by GLPointon
I got a 15" Porter Cable floor model Drill Press, a Parts Washer with circulator pump, a "JawHorse" clamping sawhorse, and an Hour Meter for my 7010...Merry Christmas 0:)
Buy the welders kit for the Jawhorse. Its worth its weight in gold to use. No more holding a part in one hand and trying to weld with the other;)

A bedside gun vault for my handgun. A new set of archery camo for late season hunting Headlight bar for 65 Big Ten

From my son and D.I.L. - a sign for my shop and shows :

From my wife - a mini tire changer:

From my mother - a knife like my father gave me many years ago:

and from my Son & D.I.L.'s pets (which I watch when they travel) The note on the box was From your 4 legged grandkids - Thought you might need this after watching you with the outdoor woodburner - a story for another time:

Niece got me an Allis stocking hat and Allis baseball cap. One for blowin' and one for mowin'. Can't ask for much more...

I received a United States flag flown over "Camp Delta" (Guantanamo Bay Naval Base) for 9 minutes and 11 seconds in my family's name and in memory of my late father-in-law, and a new cell phone.

That is cool, nice honor, be proud...I thank you for his service I recieved a flag flown over the US Capitol bldg for each of my 2 sons when they acheived their Eagle Scout ranks...Proud indeed ^:D
quote:
Originally posted by cschmidt62
I received a United States flag flown over "Camp Delta" (Guantanamo Bay Naval Base) for 9 minutes and 11 seconds in my family's name and in memory of my late father-in-law, and a new cell phone.

From my youngest daughter a banner and trailer hitch plug, she always finds some type of Simplicity stuff on eBay for gifts:

Mike, it looks like we got identical banners, probably from the same source I bet. Mine's going to be mounted in the "tractor" garage. No way can it stay hung by the fireplace with care.

quote:
Originally posted by PhanDad
Mike, it looks like we got identical banners, probably from the same source I bet. Mine's going to be mounted in the "tractor" garage. No way can it stay hung by the fireplace with care.
Yep. I was surprised as my son got this without me even mentioning it. He figured I could hang it in the shop most of the time and it also fits nicely across the drop down tailgate on the trailer for the shows. I like that trailer hitch cover! dOd