Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ugly Load

larry8200

Looks slightly crunched up like the ones I used to haul home from the wrecking yards. ...like they lost a battle with a wrecking claw:OXX(:D

64 B-10, 3410, and 3410S Good 4 speed and a couple of rims are all thats left. They are on the way out not in. Last I heard the engine from the completely partsed out 3410S was on its way to Wisconson with Rokon.

quote:
Originally posted by larry8200
64 B-10, 3410, and 3410S They are on the way out not in.
hard to keep track of your herd. looked like a load pulled from a scrap yard :D

quote:
Originally posted by perry
quote:
64 B-10, 3410, and 3410S They are on the way out not in.
....looked like a load pulled from a scrap yard :D
Now they do, last I saw a monster loader was scooping them up and packing them into a small mountain called "light iron"

Hope you aren't taking them to the scrap yard. I see lots of parts worth saving. How are the RBT dash towers, are they rusted out? If not I might be interested in one. looks like the seat decks stop is still on the complete tractor. Those are $8 or so from simplicity, definitely worth saving that to put on your B-210 or something. Those stops really help prevent damage to the seat deck when raised.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris727
Hope you aren't taking them to the scrap yard. I see lots of parts worth saving. How are the RBT dash towers, are they rusted out? If not I might be interested in one. looks like the seat decks stop is still on the complete tractor. Those are $8 or so from simplicity, definitely worth saving that to put on your B-210 or something. Those stops really help prevent damage to the seat deck when raised.
Not taking to he scrap yard, but took. anything you see there I have at least 5 that are better. The front end on the 3410S was worth saving, the hitch, the tower, harness.... but I have better and no demand. like the towers. I have at least 5-6 more running large frame RBT's to partsed and 3-4 large frame FDT's I cant hardly give the nice ones away, let alone the ones that aren't so nice. And I already have two sheds stacked to the roofs with parts. and all my tractors have stops on the seats Oh well, I'm not about to stop buying them either

Hate to think like this but I too would think your already loaded for the scrap metal place of your choice. Still fun to go "gathering"

In the last year I have bought at least three times as many tractors as I can provide a sane justification for. Some will get kept, some parts, and the ones no one wants including me I'll be pulling the valuable parts off and scrapping the rest. To do anything with nickel and dime parts I would have to hire a full time helper and go back on flea bay. I would think about the first but the second.... The reason I find these tractors around here running for less than $200 is no one wants them. And S&H negates the "deal" on most of it I decided all my FDT's are for sale today. Some are pricey. I can have real fun replacing them though :) 725 B-10 BIG TEN Landlord 2010 Landlord 2110 Hydrolift B-110 B-210 Hydrolift Sovereign 3012V Hydrolift Sovereign 3212H Hydrolift Sovereign 3212H Hydrolift If I somehow sold them all I could suffer along with 3315V, 3314H, 3414S, 3415S, 3416H, 7013S and the list goes on......

I wish I was closer, I have lots of room (outdoors) I see lots of bits & pcs I would have liked. The shuttle planetary pack is needed and someone in the classifieds was looking for the planetary dirt cap a while ago, & I had to fab a right side shuttle brake linkage Larry I didnt know you had that much parts stock on hand. do you sell to others? if so I'll add you to my "go-to" list w/Dan/Ray/Mike (burntime), etc...sm01

The shuttle planetary pack is junk, reason tractor was partsed. If you saw bits and pieces there you liked, well you should see the other stuff.... LOL I watch "Parts Wanted" very close. Here and elsewhere. Since I still have to support my self I cant ship without charging real money for handling and packaging. But even $8-$10 for packaging and handling turns most off, and to make a living off that I would have to live in an unheated tent......

quote:
64 B-10, 3410, and 3410S ... Last I heard the engine from the completely partsed out 3410S was on its way to Wisconson with Rokon.
Probably the one now sitting here on my shop floor:D

Yeh well if you looked in person you would see a different story, unless cracked and broken gearboxes, froze planetary's and sheetmetal you can stick your fingers through, bolts that snap after days of soaking, etc. are what you like. Bring a trailer and you can load it with way better junk than that for $0.09 / pound :( Better yet go to the classifieds here and buy some of the 19 tractors, dozens of attachments or parts that are listed for sale there! In the meantime I'll be sure to post a picture of the next ton of treasure going out of here.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts