Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis Chalmers 610

Karl_Brandt

I finally got around to fixing the transaxle problem with my 1976 Allis Chalmers 610 that was stuck in 3 rd gear. I replaced a few gears from a parts transaxle...found the transaxle was apart before.The pivot was half seizedup. I put the rottotiller on the tractor....still needs pulley & belt for rottotiller to work. And a seat cover. My other Allis Chalmers 610 is now in my shop with the transaxle apart ,the tractor would not move forward or backwards. Found no oil in transaxle....lots of ice:O in the transaxle. I have not run this tractor for a few years. Notice all the snow on ground, this is all the snow we have here.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0526.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0527.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0528.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/100_0529.JPG[/img]
Karl

Neat rig Karl...I'd love a small frame with a tiller. The tractors are easy enough to find (in Simplicity garb), but not so much the tillers. :)

quote:
What kind of hitch is in background of pic #4?
The tractor in picture #4 is a Massey Ferguson 1655 with a 3 point hitch made by MF.The tractor is for parts....missing the 16hp onan engine. I also have a MF 1450 with a 3 point hitch and snowblade waiting for snow.:( The middle link is not in this picture.
[img]/club2/attach/Karl_Brandt/1450ba_tn.jpg[/img]
I have two rottotillers for the AC 610 tractor both are missing the drive pulley on trans. Karl

• Who's Online (See full list)

• airgunner
    • mbsengineer
    • BLT
    • bsadler
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts